More comfort at the saddle means you’ll be able to ride longer, go faster, and maintain control even on the roughest terrain. The minimal, lightweight design of the ShockStop PRO V2 Suspension Seatpost blends seamlessly with the aesthetic of modern gravel and road bikes.
- Race-tuned - the combination of coil springs and elastomers provides a progressive spring rate that lets the suspension work effortlessly to absorb the bumps and buzz of gravel or road riding, while still providing a firm foundation to maximize power delivered to the pedals. The PRO seatpost disappears into the background, letting you stay in control and focused, while leaving you less fatigued after every ride.
- PRO Level - up to 25% weight reduction (130 grams!) from standard ShockStop Seatpost and ultra-sleek styling
- Go farther - reducing fatigue from bumps and vibrations
- Ride faster - energy that is normally wasted suspending your body is converted into forward motion
- Improve control - float over obstacles
- For the ultimate suspension system, pair with the ShockStop PRO Stem or ShockStop Stem
- The ShockStop Seatpost is available in two length options:
- 280mm and 350mm
- 20mm of active suspension travel
- Race-tuned progressive spring rate elastomers & coil springs
- Optimized linkage geometry provides ultra-responsive suspension feel
- Di2 battery compatible (using standard di2 adapter)
- Check technical specifications for compatibility
What's in the Box:
- 1 x ShockStop PRO Suspension Seatpost
- Pre-installed inside seatpost:
- Outer Coil Spring
- Inner Coil Spring
- Green (Soft) Elastomer with End Caps
- Included in box:
- Red (Medium) Elastomer with End Caps
- All required hardware
Yes, reconfigure your spring stack with any combination of springs and elastomers to fit your riding style. Seatpost is shipped with inner coil, outer coil and green (soft) elastomer with end caps. Stiffer configurations available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.