360° Ride Guarantee
We stand behind our products. If you are unsatisfied with any Redshift product, we want to make it right. That's why you're covered with our 360 degree Ride Guarantee.
- 90 Day Risk Free Trial. Products purchased via our website can be returned within 90 days for a full product refund, no questions asked.
- Free Shipping, Free Returns/Exchanges. We ship all products that are purchased through our website for free to customers in the US, EU, UK, CAN, and AUS. For customers outside those areas, we offer USPS and DHL shipping options. We also offer free return shipping within the US, UK, EU, CAN and AUS! Customers in countries outside the US, UK, EU, CAN and AUS who wish to exchange or return a product are responsible for shipping the product to our office in the US and covering those costs. Please contact us to see what return shipping options are available for your location.
- Full Lifetime Warranty. We’re darn proud of our engineering and build quality, and we stand by our products. If you receive a defective product, please let us know right away! For details about our warranty, see below. NOTE: The Arclight Pedals (pedals and lights) have a limited 1 year warranty on all manufacturing defects. This does not cover normal wear and tear, battery degradation, or damage from abuse/misuse.
Returns & Exchanges
- To return products purchased via our website. Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To return products purchased via a 3rd party retailer. Please contact the store you purchased from to coordinate a return.
Redshift will accept returns and exchanges of products purchased via our website within 90 days of when the product is shipped for a full product refund. The refund will go back to the original payment method.
You must return the entirety of the product to receive a full refund. Redshift will perform an inspection upon receipt of a returned item and reserves the right to lower or refuse a refund if the product has been damaged or misused (normal wear and tear is accepted). Redshift is not responsible for lost packages so we highly recommend using a shipping service with tracking.
This warranty applies to the original retail purchaser only, and is not transferable to any subsequent purchaser(s). If purchased from a shop or distributor, please contact them directly and they will communicate with us regarding the warranty claim. Warranty claims that are processed through an authorized Redshift Sports dealer or distributor must be approved by Redshift prior to replacement.
At their discretion, Redshift Sports will either  repair the defective product at no charge,  replace the defective product with either a new product or a functional equivalent product of the same model (or an equivalent model if an identical model is unavailable) or  credit an amount towards the purchase of a new product.
Redshift Sports is not liable for incidental or consequential damages to non-Redshift products/components. This limited warranty does not apply to components or other items attached to Redshift products, such as bike computers or the bike frame itself. Such components are covered by the warranties (if any) offered by the manufacturers of those parts. Redshift Sports maximum liability will be the original purchase price of the product submitted for warranty coverage.
This warranty does not cover Redshift components that are damaged due to improper installation, improper adjustment, poor maintenance, crashes or impact damage, abuse of the product, modification of the product, misuse such as circumstances in which the product has been subjected to forces or loads beyond its design, or other conditions deemed abnormal or excessive by Redshift Sports LLC.
This warranty does not cover "normal wear and tear" of the product. It is your responsibility as the product owner to regularly examine the product to determine the need for service or replacement. Redshift Sports advises that a qualified individual examine the product for signs of damage at least once a year. This inspection may need to be done more frequently, depending on riding conditions and usage. Redshift products are generally user-serviceable as outlined in the instructions provided with each product (available online). It is the user's responsibility to follow the maintenance and service instructions in order to ensure the maximum usable lifespan for their Redshift products. Unauthorized service beyond those procedures documented in the product instructions may void the warranty.
All warranty claims must be accompanied by a dated proof-of-purchase from an authorized seller. Note that auction-based websites or forums are not authorized sellers of new Redshift products. Products must be returned to Redshift Sports for evaluation and inspection to determine if it is covered by the warranty. To submit a warranty claim, please fill out the form on this page and a representative will give you details on how to proceed.
1901 S 9th St UNIT 302
Philadelphia, PA 19148