Tired of numb, painful hands? The Cruise Control Drop Bar Grip System gives you the ultimate in control and comfort on your road or gravel bike. Instead of riding all day holding a round metal tube, you'll have multiple ergonomic positions designed to eliminate the high pressure zones that have you shaking your hands out every mile. Together, the Top Grip and Drop Grip offer a complete ergonomic upgrade that fits almost any drop bar on the market. So go ahead, take the long way home.
Combine with the Kitchen Sink Handlebar and Really Long Bar Tape to take things to the next level.
• Ergonomic pad shaping eliminates hot spots which can lead to hand pain, numbness and tingling
• Kraton rubber filters road buzz
• Multiple grip options let you customize your handlebar for the perfect fit
• Top Grips attach to the bar underneath the tape to provide a larger, ergonomic hand position on the tops of your bars.
• Drop Grips go over the end of the bar, giving you a comfortable drop position with quick access to the brake levers.
• Compatible with standard drop bar handlebars and not compatible with flat handlebars
• Top Grips are installed directly on the bar, before bar tape is applied, so you may need a fresh roll of tape. Did we mention our Really Long Bar Tape works great, especially for wider bars?
Can the Drop Grip be used on handlebars with kinks?
We do not recommend using the Drop Grip on handlebars with large kinks or sharp small radius bends but it is highly dependent on how extreme the bend is. The Drop Grip fits best on drops with continuous curves.
How much of the Drop Grip is solid inside?
The drop grip is designed to follow the curve of the drop but a small portion of the bottom is solid inside. The solid section is required to allow the clamp at the bar end to properly function. The solid section is only about 35mm long.
To read Frequently Asked Questions about the Kitchen Sink Handlebar and Accessories, click here.
"IN MY OPINION, REDSHIFT DID CREATE THE ULTIMATE GRAVEL BAR. THIS THING IS SUPER COMFORTABLE AND CREATES A GREAT RIDE EXPERIENCE." - JORDAN VILLELLA, BIKERUMOR
"THIS GRAVEL BAR COULD BE PERFECT FOR ULTRA-ENDURANCE RACING" - JACK LUKE, BIKERADAR
"THIS DROPBAR OFFERS RISE, FLARE, INTEGRATED GRIPS FOR IMPROVED COMFORT DURING ALL-DAY RIDES AND A LOOP OFF THE FRONT THAT CREATES AN AERO POSITION WITHOUT RESORTING TO CLIP-ON AERO BARS." - JOSH PATTERSON, ROADBIKEREVIEW
"HANDLEBAR ERGONOMICS HAS BEEN VISITED MANY TIMES, BUT NONE HAVE REALLY GAINED MASS APPEAL. REDSHIFT SPORTS’ APPROACH IS DIFFERENT BY ADDING SURFACE AREA TO KEY PARTS OF THE DROP BAR." - CLIFFORD LEE, CX MAGAZINE