This mount integrates with your Quick-Release Aerobars by attaching directly to one of the aerobar handlebar clamps and provides and out-front section of bar for attaching computers or other accessories.
• Positions your computer for easy viewing in road or aero riding positions
• Stays attached to your bicycle when aerobars are removed
• Provides two mounting heights and 3 positions to fine tune your computer's position
• Integrates with the optional Water Bottle Mount, putting all your essentials at your fingertips
• Includes all necessary mounting hardware
Does the utility mount come off with the Quick-Release Aerobars?
In its standard mounting location, the computer mount attaches directly to the bottom of the handlebar clamps, which stay attached to your bicycle when you remove the aerobars. This means that your bike computer remains in position regardless of whether the aerobars are attached or removed.
Can I use the water bottle mount and the utility mount at the same time?
Yes, the water bottle mount includes a threaded mount hole that allows the computer mount to be mounted directly to the water bottle mount. That way your bike computer is still visible even with the water bottle installed.
To read more Frequently Asked Questions about the Quick-Release Aerobars and mounts, click here.