These are NEW and unused Seatposts but are classified as "Scratch and Dent" units:
Our "scratch and dent" Dual-Postition Seatposts may have some cosmetic scratches or blemishes from the manufacturing process, shipping or even temporarily mounting on a bike for marketing purposes. Functionally, they are identical to their full-priced counterparts and come with the same 360° Ride Guarantee including our 90-day no questions asked return policy as well as our lifetime warranty.
These units are not available locally in the UK, EU, AUS, and CA - please email us if you are interested in purchasing from one of those locations.
Additionally, you cannot apply other discount codes to Scratch and Dent units.
The patented Dual-Position Seatpost lets you ride a true aero position on a standard road bike, without sacrificing your normal road position. Along with the Quick-Release Aerobars it provides the benefits of a triathlon or time trial bike without the additional bike or price tag. The key to riding powerfully and comfortably is proper saddle position and since you can switch between road and aero positions on-the-fly while riding, you can always choose the best riding position for every part of your ride.
• Transform your current bike - switch from road to aero position on the bike you already own
• Ride with ease - no more time and energy wasted switching from road bike to aero bike
• Linkage design lets you switch between road and aero positions seamlessly while riding
• Choose the best position for every single climb, flat, or descent
• Maintain proper leg extension in both road and aero positions
• Saddle moves forward 50mm, corresponding to approximately 4 degrees of effective seat tube angle change
• Aero road riding position optimized for proper handling on a road bike
• Simple, durable two-bolt saddle clamp allows infinite saddle tilt adjustment and reliable clamping
• 16mm rearward setback (road position)
• Check technical specifications for compatibility