This is a Scratch and Dent product:
Our "scratch and dent" ShockStop Stems may have minor surface-level marks, dings, blemishes, or even our older logo. Functionally, these Stems are identical to their full-priced counterparts.
These Stems are not available locally in the UK, EU, AUS, and CA - please email us if you are interested in purchasing from one of those locations.
NOTE: Physical performance & durability are not compromised in any way. Scratch and Dent products are still covered under our Lifetime Warranty and our 90-day Risk-Free trial does apply, however, these items can't be returned based on their scratches, blemishes, or aesthetic appearances in general.
Additionally, you cannot apply other discount codes to Scratch and Dent units.
Benefits:• Go further - reduce fatigue from bumps and vibrations
• Ride faster - energy that is normally wasted suspending your body is converted into forward motion
• Take control - customize your suspension feel to float over obstacles and maintain control over rough terrain
• The ShockStop Stem is available in two angle options and two steerer tube diameters:
- +/-6 degree in 80, 90, 100, 110, and 120mm lengths (in both standard 1 1/8" steerer and oversized 1 1/4" steerer)
- +30 degree high-rise version in 80mm and 100mm lengths (only available fo 1 1/8" steerer)
• Effective suspension travel:
- Up to 20mm
• Includes 5 swappable elastomers to fine tune your riding style
• Check technical specs for compatibility
What's in the Box:
• 1 x ShockStop Stem
• 5 x swappable elastomers (2 pre-installed, 3 additional in box)
• All required hardware