Retro Logo Sale Details:
Retro Logo Sale products are not available in the UK, EU, AUS, and CAN. Additionally, you can not apply discounts to Retro Logo Sale items beyond the 20% off for aerobars.
NOTE: Physical performance & durability are not compromised in any way. So, all Retro Logo Sale products are still covered by our lifetime warranty, however ALL SALES ARE FINAL, and our 90 Day Risk Free Trial does not apply.
The patented Dual-Position Quick Adjust Aero Seatpost lets you ride a true aero position on a standard road bike, without sacrificing your normal road position. Along with the Quick-Release Aerobars it provides the benefits of a triathlon or time trial bike without the additional bike or price tag. The key to riding powerfully and comfortably is proper saddle position and since you can switch between road and aero positions on-the-fly while riding, you can always choose the best riding position for every part of your ride.
Benefits of Quick Adjust Dual Position Aero Seatpost
• Transform your current bike - switch from road to aero position on the bike you already own
• Ride with ease - no more time and energy wasted switching from road bike to aero bike
• Linkage design lets you switch between road and aero riding positions seamlessly.
• Choose the best seatpost position for every single climb, flat, or descent
• Maintain proper leg extension in both road and aero riding positions
• Saddle moves forward 50mm, corresponding to approximately 4 degrees of effective seat tube angle change
• Aero road riding position optimized for proper handling on a road bike
• Simple, durable two-bolt saddle clamp allows infinite saddle tilt adjustment and reliable clamping
• 16mm rearward setback (road position)
• Check technical specifications for compatibility